Sunday, January 26, 2014

100th Post!

It's only taken about 8 months, but this is my 100th post here at Mommy's First Year

Last year around this time I started my pregnancy blog {made my hit and miss blog into a pregnancy blog} Mommy in the Making

I continue to be humbled by all of you that take the time to read my crazy ramblings! I'm so thankful for you readers! Thanks for sticking with me! 

If you haven't already seen these listed in my sidebar, 
check out some of my top posts over the past year!



For all the dads out there - A guest post by my hubby! 




For all the siblings - A "guest post" by Baxter! 











So excited for the next 100 posts and more to come!! Hope you will stick with me! Can't wait to see what is in store for this little blog! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10