Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I'm a Good Mom and So Are YOU! ~ Guest Post at Taush.O!

Hello friends! I have something new for you today!

Yesterday I had the opportunity to be a guest writer over at Taush.O and want you to check it out!

Here's a sneak peak of the post....

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there! I'm Chandelle...Stay at home mommy and blogger over at Mommy's First Year and Mommy in the Making.

I'm so excited to be entertaining all of Tausha's readers today! Thank you sweet friend for letting me take over your little slice of the internet for the day! Let's just all agree on something quick...Isn't Presley just the cutest little thing!? I can't get enough of her!

Anyway, let's get to it!

As you may have guessed, I'm a first time mommy to our sweet little boy, Christian James! I can't believe it, but he is 4 months old already!


 Just over a year ago I was married to the hotty in the picture below...then nine months later...voila! Along came Christian! We actually found out we were pregnant on our 4 week anniversary of being married. We have quite the story, though. You should check it out now by clicking {here}. You won't want to miss the video of our proposal in New York City, either! 


So now we are living life as the 3 of us...


plus our cute puppy, Baxter too! 



It gets even better, friends! I now get to enjoy moments like these, every day, ALL day! It's my dream come true! 


I just can't get enough of his smiles! I know I'm biased, but come on, he is the the cutest!! 

_________________________________________________________________________________

If you've been following along for any amount of time, you probably are familiar with me and my little family...so to get to the real story behind this post, head on over to Taush.O and check it out! 

ENJOY!

No comments :

Post a Comment

09 10